Chef James Oakley
Toffee popcorn recipe!
40g Dried corn kernels
35g heavy cream
1g Sea salt
(1) Place corn kernels in to a pan with a little olive oil cover pan and place on a medium heat until all corn kernels have popped
(2) In a pan gently heat sugar until all has dissolved and take to a light caramel color
(3) Whisk butter in to sugar caramel and make sure it is fully incorporated
(4) Add cream and salt to sugar / butter, whisk together and bring to boil to fully incorporate
(5) Add popcorn to toffee sauce and stir until popcorn is evenly coated and allow to cool
(6) Serve and enjoy!