Chocolate and mango cup cake recipe
2 egg white
10g plain flour
20g cocoa powder
Method: (1) whisk together eggs and sugar
(2) Add flour, cocoa powder and make sure it is well mixed without lumps
(3)Place into a co2 charger (cream whip) and charge with 2 co2 chargers
(4) place into a paper cup and microwave on full power for 20 - 30 seconds
80g double cream
80g milk chocolate
Method: (1) place chocolate and butter into a bowl
(2) in a pan bring cream to boil
(3) once boiling pour cream over chocolate and butter and stir until fully melted
(4) allow to cool to room temperature
For assembly place gnache on top of the cupcake along with some sliced mango and any other decoration you like.
For a video tutorial from Chef James and his beautiful daughter please follow the below link.