Chef James Oakley
Plant based Vegan taco recipe!
Updated: Jul 12, 2021
135g Impossible meat 1g smoked paprika 1g ground coriander 1g sea salt 5 mini tortilla 10g semi dried tomato 20g Sliced spring onion and coriander 20g Avocado puree Olive oil Ground black pepper 1 lime (1) In a bowl mix together impossible meat, smoked paprika, coriander and sea salt until fully incorporated and roll 25g per piece
(2) In a separate bowl mix together semi dried tomato, sliced spring onion, coriander lightly dress with olive oil and add cracked black pepper to your taste
(3) Pan fry Impossible meat mixture both sides using a little oil
(4) Lightly grill the tortilla both sides
(5) Place the impossible meat onto the tortilla, pipe avocado onto the impossible meat, add the semi dried tomato, spring onion and coriander
(6) Squeeze fresh lime juice over the tacos and enjoy!